Combined question (every combination)
A combined question is composed of different parts, some of which may be of a different question type, like an open question that includes a multiple-choice element.
- Log in to admin view.
- Add a new question and choose Combined question.
Tip! Give the question a name that makes sense in the Code field. You could use the subject of your question, for instance. This will make it easier to find your question again later using Remindo’s search function. Besides, questions without a unique name cannot be distinguished from each other in the Learning Analytics (test analysis in Student view).
You can also add properties to the question to help identify it later. In Veterinary Medicine, the questions were tagged based on species and/or organ system.
- You will see an empty overview to which no questions have been added yet.
- To add a section, click the Add new drop-down menu.
- Select the question type you want to apply.
- Click Add element.
- Repeat the previous steps until you have added all the sections you want.
- Click Save when your question is finished.
- Remindo automatically indicates whether a question has multiple sections. Here is what that looks like: (see image).