Requesting e-surveillant for an online exam
It is now possible to request an e-surveillant to support your online exam due to the increase in online home exams via Remindo. This is possible for exams from the 11th of January onward. Like the on site e-surveillant, the e-surveillant will be available online to answer Remindo-related questions. This is a pilot and will be evaluated at the end of block 2.
- The e-surveillant supports the exam via MS Teams. You can share you screen (and give the e-surveillant control) with the e-surveillant if necessary.
- The e-surveillant does not have access to Remindo.
- The e-surveillant does not have the rights a key-user has in Remindo
- The e-surveillant supports actions like:
> how do I add extra time during the exam?
> how do I approve the students at the start of the exam?
> how does a joint start work?
> The e-surveillant can also support the teacher by answering basic Remindo questions.
- The e-surveillant will call you 15 minutes before the start of the exam via MS teams. The e-surveillant is available during the whole exam for Remindo support.
Requesting the e-surveillant Aanvraagprocedure
The deadline for requesting an e-surveillant is max two weeks beforehand. Any later requests are based on best effort, but support cannot be guaranteed.
- The exam will be scheduled via the regular way in the faculty as an “online exam via Remindo”.
- The key-user or the teacher can request support via this online form.
- The planner will assign an e-surveillant to the scheduled exam.
- You will get a confirmation from email@example.com as soon as possible to connect the teacher with the e-surveillant and to receive more info on the proces.