Viewing a question as a candidate (candidate view)
If you have added a question, you can check what it will look like when a candidate sees it during the exam performance.
- Login to the Admin view and go to ‘Questions’
- Select the question you want to view as a student. In the bottom of the screen, several tabs belonging to the selected question will appear.
Click on Example. You will view the question as author, as shown in the screenshot below. The correct associations belonging to this ‘graphic association question’ are visible in this view, just as any entered feedback.
- Click on View as candidate.
- You will now view the question as a candidate would during exam performance (see the screenshot below). The correct associations and feedback aren’t visible anymore.
- Click on View as author to return to the standard view of the example.